01 July 2010

Riette wedding


I was priviledged to second shoot with a friend I have known from primary school and I learnt so much from her. We also did some catch up as we don't see each other that often.
I have known Riette's mom and the bridesmaid since I was young and enjoyed seeing all of them again too. They got married in a small mine and farm town, Ogies, and we got so many awesome photos on a farm close to the reception venue. Thanks Riette for allowing me to assist in making your day unforgettable!












You can see they have a very good friendship going!












I love this one of Riette...she was so calm before walking down the aisle!




I absolutely love the next two shots..while we are changing batteries and memory cards they took time to do some touching up!



Love to shoot this time of the day as the light is awesome!





Wonder what he said to her...





Love it...love it...love it...






Just love the wall...




I had some fun with the bridesmaid...



No comments:

Post a Comment