20 January 2011

Inspiration in awesomeness


So, we're almost a month into 2011 and one wonders where time goes... Looking back over the festive season and how spoilt I was to spend time with Jacques and our families, makes me want it all over again! I had an amazing time while we were on holiday, spending time alone with Jacques what such a big gift for me, and must admit that I haven't felt so relaxed in a very long time. Therefore, I want to start the year off by sharing this awesome sunrise we had our second last morning in Margate. It inspired me to do good this year, to be myself and the best I can be! To give to others, even if it is just a hug for a friend in need. To do the unexpected for someone else can change their world. To bless others the way I have been blessed the last year!


If you look to the right of the photo above you'll notice that there is a piece of a rainbow as well...awesomeness!!



1 comment:

  1. Excellent shot, halo solar!! Salut!!

    Francesc, Barcelona

    http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete