23 March 2011

Lawrien and Adrian - Waterfall Cove, Muldersdrift


This wedding was very special to me as I got to assist Dominique from Open Image. Further more, I loved Lawrien's dress which was made by her aunt. Just gorgeous!

It was also a first for me to shoot at Waterfall Cove in Muldersdrift and although there is not a lot of places to take photos, we got some awesome photos.

xxx











































I love the feel of the next three photos...











Lawrien's sister's boy...I am so glad I caught this face because by this time he was so tired of posing for photos. He was photographed by almost every single person at the wedding who had a camera...:-)



















 



Two of the guests...the little one was initially so shy with her so adorable black and white polka dot dress, but warmed up to me quickly...:-)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment