03 May 2010

Zulika & Angelique


I spent one morning end of last year with these two teenagers, who are also sisters, and I enjoyed every second I spent with them. Their father works with me and he was my mentor when I started my work at FNB. We went to the Botanical gardens in Pretoria and while walking around and catching up as we haven't seen each other for a while, we took a lot of fun photos. I must say that one only realise what it means to believe like a child when you spend time with awesome young ladies like these! They are by far one of the best shoots I ever had! Thanks you two!






Angelique is the full-of-energy-clown in their family, but I love her playful personality!


I love these of Zulika, who was initially a bit shy, but warmed up to the camera very quickly!



I do love natural shots where there is no pretend!







Absolutely love the next two! They are so beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment