24 February 2011

Ayanda and Thato - Avianto, Muldersdrift


This was the last wedding of 2010 that I had and I don't really know what to say to just give you an idea of how awesome this was. Ayanda and Thato have a very special relationship, not only with each other, but with God too. You first met them when I did their engagement shoot in October last year. I already knew then that this wedding is going to be special because I loved photographing them. Believe me if I say, this time it was no different and even better. They spend long hours and lots of planning in making their day so special and they spend it with close friends and relatives!
I think you'll agree with me when I say Ayanda looked absolutely gorgeous and I just love her dress! She is such a natural infront of the camera and I enjoyed spending all that time with her.

Ayanda and Thato, thanks so much for sharing your special day with me and my assistant, the wonderful Heidi-Mari. You were so much fun during the group and couple photos and if that is an indication of how your life will be together, we can only wish you a lot of amazing and unforgettable times!

Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I did editing them!
xxx





Please understand that I just couldn't get enough of Ayanda's dress...




  




So many people have asked me why I love wedding photography so much and I think moments like this and other in the post, is what makes it so worth it...
~ ~ ~
A family member who just couldn't hide her emotions when she saw Ayanda while her make-up was done...


 ~ ~ ~
And like this...
~ ~ ~














 












 ~ ~ ~
And like this...
~ ~ ~






 


~ ~ ~
And like this...this little one just loved the camera on her and is clearly enjoying all the fun activities of the bridal couple and their party!
~ ~ ~











 









3 comments:

  1. Ayanda & Thato, you make a stunning bridal couple!! I love your decor too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Now I understand what you were talking about when you raved about this wedding! How gorgeous! Love the shoes, love the dress, but most of all I love your shots! You are so talented! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING work, Juanette!!!!

    ReplyDelete