09 February 2011

Cathy and Sean - Kuthaba lodge, Nylstroom


Posting this wedding makes my heart happy because that mean I am catching up with all the editing that is still outstanding :-)!  This was my second last wedding of 2010 and I assisted the amazing Kat Forsyth. I always enjoy working with her and it made it all worth it driving all the way to Nylstroom that morning to cover this wedding.

Having to drive through the bush over rocks to get to the area on the koppie where they had the ceremony and making it feel like a off-road 4 x 4 trip, was made worth it when I saw where they setup the ceremony.  Under the most awesome old fig tree - over 500 years old if I remember correctly!  Beautiful!

Cathy and Sean was so much fun and up to anything to get gorgeous photos.  Just love it when couples have so much positive energy!!

Enjoy!!
xxx











 


























No comments:

Post a Comment