20 October 2010

Kylie and Barry - Tres Jolie, Ruimsig


Kylie and Barry got married at the stunning Tres Jolie in Ruimsig and although it was the second wedding I shot there, I was stunned by the details of the venue this time around - as you'll notice in the photos I took. 

I met up with Barry at the estate they live in and while approaching the house I heard the guys laugh, which made me relax immediately because I knew they were going to be fun to photograph.  And indeed they were fun!

Kylie, on the other side, seriously have some of the most beautiful blue eyes I have seen in a very long time and complimented by her red hair, she made for gorgeous photos.  Kat and I just can't stay away from the redheads, but if they are as easy going and beautiful as Kylie, I really don't mind if all the bride's are redheads.

I really enjoyed photographing them, because they are such a fun and easy couple to work with.  And if their life together would be anything like their reception venue of the day, it can only just be stunning!!
 





Yes, Barry wore a kilt for the wedding!  But I loved it!



Here are some of the photos I took of the details of Tres Jolie, which caught my eye...



Although we had a cloudy morning, we couldn't ask for a more beautiful day..



Look at these eyes...



Although you can see Kat's camera behind Barry's grandmother, I had to post this as I love the emotion on her face!




The light in their hair was so beautiful that I couldn't let this photo opportunity go past me!


This tree was so beautiful and made for a stunning photo!





Another one of the beautiful blue eyes...













And more of the beautiful blue eyes...





 

1 comment:

  1. Baie mooi ek kan nou sommer nie wag vir ons foto's nie!!!!

    ReplyDelete