04 October 2010

Kyra and Nick - Battlefields Country Lodge, Dundee


I wish I knew where to start with this blog entry, but honestly, I had so much fun at this wedding that I was speechless! From Kyra, who is such a natural in front of the camera, to Nick and his groomsmen who made me laugh so much that I got tummy ache, to the awesome reception. One thing is for sure, Kyra and Nick are made for each other and judging by their comfortable relationship and their group of friends, these two will never get bored with each other!

Kyra and Nick, thanks for making me feel so relaxed and welcoming me as your assistant photographer!









The following photo ought to give you an idea of what these guys did that made me laugh till my tummy hurt...


And these were a peek into what kind of friendship they have...






















I love this photo...
















I just love these gum boots!!


Really L-O-V-E them!!




No comments:

Post a Comment